The Self-Publish Strong series, written by successful indie author Andrea Pearson, gives you advice and guidance on building your brand, publishing, and marketing your own books.
In Pimp That Book: Self-Publish Strong Book One you will discover how to:
1. Find and train beta readers
2. Hire editors
3. Test covers and descriptions
4. Format ebooks and know where to publish them
5. Typeset print books and where to publish them
6. Choose a price for print and ebooks
And much more, all in a succinct, down-to-business manner.
Take the guesswork and research out of the self-publishing process. Get Pimp That Book: Self-Publish Strong Book One now and start building your author career the right way.
About the series:
The Self-Publish Strong series was written to help you prepare for, and enjoy, success. Each book in the series focuses on several things that will assist you with creating a solid foundation for many years of profit.
In this series, Andrea shares things that enable you to develop an eye for a long-term successful writing career, thereby preventing you from falling into the temptation of grasping for temporary success now.
If you’ve finished your manuscript and are ready to work with beta readers, hire an editor, and publish, this book is for you.
If you’ve published multiple books and are ready to get more reviews on them, attract subscribers to your list, and get discovered by readers, this series is for you.
Pimp That Platform: Self-Publish Strong Book Two will help you:
1. Set up social media
2. Set up a website
3. Create a newsletter list
4. Learn what makes a good (or bad) landing page
5. Get reviews on your book
Pimp That Promotion: Self-Publish Strong Book Three will help you:
1. Set up permafree books
2. Figure out a system for writing faster
3. Run small promotional campaigns
4. Understand tips and tricks for Facebook ads
5. Get a basic understanding for other promotional websites
6. How to know when you’re ready for large promotional campaigns (and how to run them)
In Pimp That List: Self-Publish Strong Book Four you will discover:
1. Where (and how) to find quality subscribers
2. An automatic drip campaign that will sell your books for years
3. How to structure your newsletters and how often to send them
4. How to create good subject lines and great content
5. The best readers to target for a healthy list
6. A fool-proof system for getting reviews
7. How to build a strong street team
Andrea Pearson has been self-publishing since early 2011. She has published nearly two million words, including multiple novels, novellas, and short stories, several non-fiction books, and over a hundred articles for professional blogs and websites. She was executive director for the Indie Author Hub group for a year and a half and she is frequently invited to teach about successful self-publishing at conferences and conventions.