Has writer’s block or procrastination stopped you writing?
Is your inner critic sabotaging your success and making you think your writing is dreadful and no one would ever read it?
Imagine, no more procrastinating. No more interruptions. No more feeling you’re not good enough to be the writer you long to be. No more conflicts with family. No more writer’s block.
Awareness + Solution = Mind Hack
Rather than “feel good inspiration”, 47 Mind Hacks for Writers takes you through the simple steps you need to shift your mindset so you can write on your terms.
We asked over 100 writers what their biggest obstacles were around writing. This book gives you a mind hack for each one.
DISCOVER 47 Mind Hacks that Will Make You a More Productive Writer
The book will help you:
- Put an end to writer’s block… forever
- Uncover the real reason you’re procrastinating and start writing today
- Discover a fun way to get your family to help you reach your writing goals
- Stop feeling like you’re not good enough
- Shut down the overly-critical self-talk that holds you back
Karen & Steve Dimmick have been using belief change techniques, coaching and Neuro-Linguistics since 2004, and have been helping authors since 2007.
“Essential reading for writers ready to go pro.” – Tom Morkes, CEO of Insurgent Publishing
You know what life hacking is, now it’s time to hack your mind, get out of your own way and be the writer you know you can be.