New model of magstripe stripe card reader writer. Compared to the popular model, doesn’t require an external power adapter. The communication with computer and the power supply are both done via one USB cord. .
Functions: Read, Write, Copy, Erase, Compare, Save to File, File to Write
Tracks: Track 1, 2 & 3
All compatible (300~4000 oe)
Interface: standard USB
Power supply: DC +5V (via USB directly)
Operating instructions: LED
Swipe: Manual, single direction
Compliant Systems: Windows 98/2000/me/xp/vista/7/8/10 (32&64), Mac OS
Size: 212*64*63 mm
Weight: 0.9 KG
1x Magstripe Card Reader/Writer
1x Software CD
1x USB Cable
1x Clearning Card
20x Blank Cards.
- Improvements over MSR605,no power cable needed, support both Windows OS and Mac OS
- 3 tracks,meets all ISO and IEC 7811 standards for card data encoding
- Manual Swipe to read and/or write card with USB output,writing and verifying data on single, dual, or triple track in one swipe
- Programmable leading bit, raw data, DMV/AAMVA, and user defined format. Note: Please charger the machine 2-4 hours when you first use it.
- EasyMSR software is easy; it guides the user through set-up of standard and custom writing, & reading processes