Layer your novel to success with this innovative, simple technique!
Writing a terrific novel is a complex endeavor. And while there are hundreds of books, podcasts, and blog posts that teach aspiring authors how to structure scenes and plot out a solid story, none implement the most intuitive and effective method for success.
What is that method?
Novels are made up of dozens of scenes, and regardless of genre, time-tested structure dictates what key scenes are needed and where. Most writers are familiar with some of those scenes: the Inciting Incident, the Midpoint, and the Climax, to name a few.
But novelists need more than a few landmarks to find their way across the tricky terrain of novel plotting.
They need a surefire method to organizing all their scenes.
In Layer Your Novel, you’ll be introduced to an innovative, intuitive method for arranging your scenes and crafting a beautifully structured story.
First, you construct the ten most important scenes as a foundation.
From there, you choose from one of three methods to craft a second layer of scenes: the action-reaction layer, the subplot layer, or the romance layer.
Once your second layer is integrated, next comes the third layer: the processing scenes that the glue your plot together.
In Layer Your Novel, you’ll learn:
- What the 5 major turning points are and where they’re placed in your novel
- How to know exactly where to start your story and how to set up your premise
- What the ten key scenes are that serve as the framework for your novel
- What pinch points are and why you need them
- How to craft those essential twists and where they’re placed in your story for greatest impact
- Why your protagonist’s goal is the key to great storytelling
- How to come up with a meaningful subplot that will showcase your story’s themes
- How a romance novel is structured and how to plot out the romance story line
- How to analyze best sellers in your genre to identify and learn from the layers evident in their plots
- How to apply this layering method to novellas
Special bonus analyses!
In Layer Your Novel, you’ll dig into deconstructions of best-selling novels across genres to see how successful authors have their key scenes in all the right places, which gives credence to this practical layering method. In contrast, examples of best sellers are dissected to show the structural flaws due to the lack of the needed foundational framework that this layering method advocates.
Don’t guess what scenes you need in your novel. Don’t guess where your scenes go. Guessing usually leads to novel failure.
With the method you’ll learn in Layer Your Novel, you’ll guess no more.
You can write terrific novels, every time, if you layer your novel following this blueprint!
The Precision Press Pen is designed to be “the ultimate clicky pen”. It is entirely modular with each component being easily replaceable and built to last a lifetime. The pen utilizes an all metal body machined out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. To ensure proper balance and amazing strength the tip is machined out of 303 Stainless Steel. A clip, pressed out of spring steel and coated for durability and corrosion resistance, helps keep the pen securely fastened and close at hand. The pen also uses a spacer for allowing fitment of multiple cartridges (Fisher / Foray / Parker) and at its heart, a machined advancing mechanism with a two piece bearing-cam design for silky smooth operation (so smooth, it doesn’t even “click”). Finally for grip and comfort, the pen body has removable contrasting black Duron o-rings which assist in maintaining a positive grip on the pen when you need it most.
- Length: 6.0 inches
- Thickness: 0.50 Inches
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Cartridge: Fisher #SPR4 Gas Pressurized
Want to become a successful author? If so, you’re going to have to crank out books. And not mediocre books but high-quality ones.
Why? Because that’s what readers expect and want.
Regardless of whether you write fiction or nonfiction, if you want to get established as an author, you need to be productive. Highly productive.
You can’t just write one terrific book and call it good, expecting that singular work to carry you atop the wave of success for years to come.
Studies show readers want 3-4 books a year from their favorite authors. And to build traction and a growing audience, authors need to deliver.
But how many writers have the time to write that many books?
In today’s busy world, amid distractions and demands, it’s hard to carve out time to write even one book a year.
But plenty of super-busy people find time to crank out numerous high-quality books. And in this in-depth look on the topic, you’ll learn the strategies that help them—and will help you—be super productive.
If you want to grow your readership, you need to write the best books you can—and that means strategizing to optimize every factor that impacts your writing.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in Crank it Out!:
- How to dig deep into the Productivity ABCs—attitude, biology, and choices—and analyze yourself to prepare to make the needed adjustments to be super productive
- How to spot destructive attitudes and rewire them to allow you to break through to success
- How to determine your biological prime time and identify your peak hours to write in order to get the most out of your writing time
- How to hack around your excuses, bad habits, and distractions that are blocking your way
- How to alter your sleeping, eating, and other behaviors to ensure peak performance
- How to thwart self-sabotage and perfectionism, which prevent you from becoming the super-productive writer you long to be
Plenty of people who work full-time, have heavy family responsibilities, or deal daily with chronic health issues or physical challenges find ways to crank out books. They do so because writing is important to them.
How badly do you want it?
Now’s the time to stop making excuses and start becoming proactive. Instead of complaining you have no time to write, take the challenge this book presents.
There’s a surefire way to becoming a super-productive writer, and it’s as simple as ABC.
Do you fear you’ll never write a book because you don’t have the time?
Let me guess—you’re a writer, but so far, the book you know will be a big hit is stuck inside your head because you simply don’t have the time to sit down and write it. You’ve probably been told that it takes years to write a quality book, but I’m here to tell you that’s just not true.
It’s possible to write a quality book in two months—writing only on the weekends—using my REALISTIC step-by-step plan.
I’m not talking about putting out some of the junk that passes for eBooks these days. Too many would-be authors have bought into the idea that they can publish just any hastily written book and make a killing. But that’s simply not true.
My easy-to-implement plan will show you how to write a book you’ll be proud to put your name on. And because you will publish a quality book, you’ll have a platform to build on as readers follow you and purchase future books. Writing books can enable you to earn passive income, promote your business, or you can start a second career as an author.
Here’s what you’ll find in this revolutionary book:
- How to get in the right mindset to write on a limited schedule
- How to choose a book topic that sells
- How to outline your book in a way that makes writing it easier
- How to set up a no-fail writing schedule so you can meet your deadline
- How to use productivity hacks that will help you stay on track and accomplish your goal
- How to edit quickly and efficiently
- A weekend-by-weekend blueprint that shows you the exact steps you need to take to have a finished book in just two months—only writing on the weekends.
Are you ready to begin writing your book?
Download this book and begin NOW!
Scroll up and hit the buy button.
Learn ways to avoid the newbie mistakes, save money, and work smarter. Achieve quicker success as a fiction writer. Your Fiction Writing Toolkit is written with the untrained writer in mind. It is designed to help you move beyond merely thinking about writing.
What a better way risk-free to learn the ropes from a published author? Download a free copy of Your Fiction Writing Toolkit today.
Sherri always wanted to be a writer. The problem is, every one she knows tells her it can’t be done. Instead she slogs to work every day, ignoring her dream. One day, at her favorite coffee shop, she meets Daniel. He’ll soon teach her how to become the author she’s always dreamed of being.
This parable is fictional, but seven out of nine chapters include practical exercises for readers. If you’re looking to become a writer or just struggling to find a better way, this short novel is for you.
If you’re ready, here’s the first step. Start by reading the following statement: “My Name is (state your name), and I am a Writer.”
More in “The Mentor Code” series:
I Am An Indie Author –>> amzn.com/B00FNR8V4C
I Am Free –>> amzn.com/B00H4EXBII
I Am a Free Agent –>> amzn.com/B00HLNXN0S
I Have It All
I Love Networking
See what readers are saying:
“I couldn’t stop reading.” – Lynn
“The writer conveys the confidence and belief that each new writer needs, along with the tips and blueprint for start up, organizing and getting a support team in place.” – Anita N.
“This was not at all what I expected – it was even better!” – Felicia
“If you are thinking about becoming a writer – stop what you are doing (or not doing) and read this book.” – Justin K.
Need to find more time to write–without sacrificing the important things? Looking to consistently discover great book ideas? Wish you could generate a steady income from your words…or increase what you already make?
The solution to these questions is to change what you do first thing in the morning. And that’s why you should read The Miracle Morning for Writers: How to Build a Writing Ritual That Increases Your Impact and Income (Before 8AM).
The Miracle Morning for Writers combines Hal Elrod’s global phenomenon with Steve Scott’s proven writing habit techniques (which helped him get on the Wall Street Journal bestsellers list). You learn how to take charge of your morning and maximize “the rest of the day” for your writing efforts.
Here’s what you’ll discover in The Miracle Morning for Writers:
- How a morning routine can change every area of your life (Including your health, happiness, finances and relationships).
- The proven strategy for “finding the time” to write–even if you have a full-time job.
- Our method for selling lots of books (and the 8-step process to build it).
- Steve’s favorite app for tracking your great ideas and researching your next book.
- Hal’s process for overcoming the limiting beliefs that hold you back from success.
- “Flow state” and how it can forever eradicate writer’s block.
You will also learn:
- 4 business models perfect for writers, how to get started, and which one we recommend.
- The 10-step process for publishing a book that readers love.
- 6 tools for improving your writing skills.
- 2 techniques for doubling (even tripling) your daily word count total.
- How to find the “80/20″ of your book-based business.
The Miracle Morning for Writers is your key to building a writing habit that will increase both your income and the value you provide to the world.
So take the next step in your writing journey by clicking the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page!
Writing a novel is an incredible journey that will leave you either breathless with joy or overwhelmed with frustration.
Regardless of where you are in your writing journey, this book can help.
Are you confused on how to get started with writing your story? Have you already started writing a novel and need direction on things like flow, pace, characterization, editing, and marketing? Then, this book is perfect for you. Writer’s Insights is chocked full of tips and advice from best-selling novelist Suzie Carr and several experts in the industry.
Prolific author Suzie Carr guides you through a simple process to help you organize your thoughts and navigate the path from the first sentence of your novel to the very last. This book is jam-packed with useful information. Here’s just a little of what you’ll learn: essentials to productive writing, ways to keep creativity flowing, creating the perfect book title, developing characters, hooking a reader from the first page, planning the plot, charting scenes, creating conflict, writing snappy dialogue, writing a synopsis, editing tips, publishing options, branding, and building a strong readership.
Carr’s approach will clear through the clutter and offer you an easy-to-understand method of staying focused and organized as you move toward your dream of becoming a novelist.
Take the step to learn how to get started. Grab your copy and get writing!
Robert is a criminal psychiatrist working at the California Correctional Institution. While he lives the perfect life with a loving wife and young daughter, he finds himself haunted by fears and memories which he is constantly trying to run away from.
His carefully constructed life is pushed into uncertain territory when an unidentified adversary chooses to use him as the centerpiece of a psychological experiment.
Under conditions which threaten to destroy his life, Robert is forced to ensure that every action he takes is in accordance with a series of instructions delivered to him in a manner which also serves as the signature of his enemy. Unable to identify his opponent or his motives and operating under severe constraints, Robert has no choice but to do what is asked of him.
When he finally finds out who his adversary is, Robert has to grapple with the problem of understanding the man’s motives. He realizes soon that his tormentor is not driven by a logical objective but by something much more complex that ties into his psyche.
But even as Robert tries to mount a psychological counter-attack, he has to deal with an equally powerful mental onslaught by his adversary which threatens to unravel the secrets that Robert has been carefully hiding for most of his life.
Will Robert be able to stop the unknown enemy? Will he be able to save the one thing that matters to him the most? And will he manage to preserve his sanity through the ordeal?
Accompany Robert as he navigates through the most trying days and nights of his life in this gripping tale of damaging secrets and concealed obsessions. But also be warned – obsessions don’t subside, they evolve.
In this volume of the Color Your… series, you’re invited to bring your writing muse to the coloring party! Mandalas are the perfect inspiration for your settings, characters, and conflicts. Sometimes the muse doesn’t want to talk to us, and we need to step back from our computers to do something else—that is what this book is for. Inside, you’ll find space to jot down character ideas, notes for scenes, title thoughts, and even setting descriptions that come to you while coloring the black-and-white images on the opposite page. With fifty intricate designs, this book will become not only a brainstorming tool, but also give you a beautiful piece of art that you created. Hours of plotting and fun at your fingertips, so come Color Your Stories!
SPECIALIZE! + PROFIT! + WRITE about what you LOVE!
How to turn your favorite hobbies into freelance writing gold!
In the freelance world, getting paid to write about topics that resonate with you on a deeper level is powerful stuff. But being able to spin that into a full-time living, where you spend most of your days writing entirely about the topics you’re most passionate about? That’s where the real magic is at, and this book will show you how to do just that.
This concise, insightful step-by-step guide will give you what you need to:
- Understand the value of going niche (fun + profit)
- Brainstorm, research, and identify target niche markets
- Gauge opportunities and craft killer pitches
- Create lots of different types of niche content
- Land your first niche gigs and build your platform
- Become a valuable, sought after niche expert
- Gain momentum in your field to catapult you upwards
- Earn thousands of dollars a month writing about what you love
* Includes three successful niche freelancing sample pitches + Action Step Guide
Scroll up and click BUY to get started!